Vision Zero Committee Meeting
Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://streetjustice-news.zoom.us/j/83166670715?pwd=V3RDR05ydlc0eFZZUC9EbmFBWkhPdz09. Meeting ID: 831 6667 0715. Password: 488799.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 831 6667 0715. Password: 488799.
To watch (but not participate) via YouTube: https://youtu.be/PbHxKWu8X0s.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Approval of October Meeting Agenda
- Presentation: Will Perkins, Senior Policy Advisor, Office of Councilmember Janeese Lewis-George, Vision Zero in Ward 4
- Crosswalk Improvements within Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B
- Street Sign Replacement within Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B
- Safe Passage to School Expansion Act of 2021
- DDOT Fast-Tracking Vision Zero Projects
Next Meeting: November 17, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.