Regular Public Meeting
Monday June 28, 2021, 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://streetjustice-news.zoom.us/j/84214249196?pwd=c3E0bzJmMFpoQ1JwVWFtNmhsVkduUT09. Meeting ID: 842 1424 9196. Password: 964318.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 842 1424 9196. Password: 964318.
To watch (but not participate) via YouTube: https://youtu.be/K967ThaQ-28.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Administrative Items:
- Instructions re Participation in Virtual Meeting
- Consideration and Approval of June Agenda
- Approval of May Regular Public Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report & Grants
- Commissioner Updates (if applicable)
- Community Concerns: *Please use the “Raise Hand” button via Zoom or *9 via telephone to speak during community concerns. The Commission will provide additional details regarding how to present community concerns via the virtual meeting at the start of the meeting.* This is the time for questions or statements from members of the public about issues on the agenda or other areas of concern. Please limit your statement or question to one minute. You may also contact members of the Commission before and after Commission meetings.
- Anthony Mitchell, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (3 minutes)
- Tamira Benitez, Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Janeese Lewis George (3 minutes)
- Frazier O’Leary, Ward 4 State Board of Education Representative (3 minutes)
- Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District (3 minutes)
- Housing Justice Committee (2 minutes)
- Vision Zero Committee (2 minutes)
- Presentation: Mayor Bowser’s Fiscal Year 2022 Budget (30 minute presentation; 10 minute discussion)
- Presentation: Ernest Chrappah, Director, District Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs, Agency Update (15 minute presentation; 10 minute discussion)
- Presentation: Sayra Molina, Program Analyst – Community Engagement, District Department of Transportation, ParkDC Permits (5 minute presentation, 5 minute discussion)
- Presentation: Jane Nelson, Nelson Architects, Proposed Development at 6101 Sligo Mill Road, NE (10 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
- Consent Calendar:
- Resolution 4B-21-0601: Calling for Virtual Testimony Option for DC Government Hearings (Commissioner Palmer)
- Resolution 4B-21-0602: Requesting Functioning Lights at Takoma Metro Station (Commissioner Yeats)
- Supplemental Letter re Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B Fiscal Year 2022 Budget Priorities (Commissioner Brooks, Commissioner Yeats & Commissioner Palmer – 3 minute presentation; 3 minute discussion)
- Presentation and Resolution 4B-21-0603: Supporting Construction of a Detached Single Family Home at 515 Cedar Street, NW (HPA 21-373) (Commissioner Yeats – 3 minute presentation; 3 minute discussion)
- Resolution 4B-21-0604: Supporting Implementation of the Office of the District of Columbia Auditor’s Recommendations for an Educational Data System to Support Student Progress (Commissioner Yeats – 3 minute presentation; 3 minute discussion)
Next Regular Public Meeting: Monday, July 26, 2021, 7:00 p.m.