Housing Justice Committee Meeting
Monday, June 14, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://streetjustice-news.zoom.us/j/81882674590?pwd=V3h0RUw0bmJHV1RrNnhiMVVpamthdz09. Meeting ID:
818 8267 4590. Password: 488799.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 818 8267 4590. Password: 488799.
To watch (but not participate) via YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Pb7D1Vq_w.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Administrative Items
- Instructions regarding Participation in Virtual Meeting
- Approval of June Meeting Agenda
- Presentation: Nicole McEntee, Program Analyst, Education and Outreach, DC Office of the Tenant Advocate
- Presentation: Amber Harding, Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless, Mayor Bowser’s FY 2022 Budget [ANC 4B Budget Priorities Letter]
- Discussion: Committee Work Product
- Committee Member Updates
- Legislative Updates
- 6101 Sligo Mill Road, NE [related zoning file here]
- Community Questions/Comments
Next Meeting: Monday, August 9, 2021, 5:00 p.m.