Regular Public Meeting
Monday, April 25, 2022, 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81677923881?pwd=bnVWUEM5L0VSZGltQzVNRGs0MENxQT09. Meeting ID: 816 7792 3881. Passcode: 897287.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 816 7792 3881. Passcode: 897287.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Administrative Items:
- Instructions re Participation in Virtual Meeting
- Consideration and Approval of April Agenda
- Approval of March Regular Public Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report & Approval of Quarterly Financial Report for the Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2022
- Commissioner Updates (if applicable)
- Community Concerns: *Please use the “Raise Hand” button via Zoom or *9 via telephone to speak during community concerns. The Commission will provide additional details regarding how to present community concerns via the virtual meeting at the start of the meeting.* This is the time for questions or statements from members of the public about issues on the agenda or other areas of concern. Please limit your statement or question to one minute. You may also contact members of the Commission before and after Commission meetings.
- Anthony Mitchell, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (3 minutes)
- Tamira Benitez, Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Janeese Lewis George (3 minutes)
- Frazier O’Leary, Ward 4 State Board of Education Representative (3 minutes)
- Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District (3 minutes)
- Housing Justice Committee (2 minutes)
- Vision Zero Committee (2 minutes)
- Community Safety and Support Committee (2 minutes)
- Presentation: Tony Dugger, Adjudication Ombudsman, District Department of Motor Vehicles, Adjudicating Tickets in DC (10 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
- Presentation: Caren Garfield, Evan Goldman, and Pamela Lee, EYA, Proposed Takoma Metro Station Development (15 minutes presentation, 10 minutes discussion)
- Consent Calendar:
- Letter: Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Priorities (Commissioner Palmer, Commissioner Brooks & Commissioner Yeats)
- Resolution 4B-22-0401: Calling for Meaningful Consideration of Traffic Safety Investigation Requests and Traffic Calming Infrastructure Along 5th Street, NW (Commissioner Palmer & Commissioner Yeats)
- Resolution 4B-22-0402: Supporting Special Exceptions for Rear Enclosed Deck at 515 Oglethorpe Street, NW (BZA 20708) (Commissioner Parks)
9. Letter of Support for Hellbender Brewing Company (Commissioner Brooks – 2 minutes presentation, 2 minutes discussion)
Next Regular Public Meeting: Monday, May 23, 2022, 7:00 p.m.