Regular Public Meeting
Monday, March 28, 2022, 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89234876272?pwd=ekx4MlpxNWgrd014OEZoSENnUWlDUT09. Meeting ID: 892 3487 6272. Passcode: 847782.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 892 3487 6272. Passcode: 847782.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Administrative Items:
- Instructions re Participation in Virtual Meeting
- Consideration and Approval of March Agenda
- Approval of February Regular Public Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Commissioner Updates (if applicable)
- Community Concerns: *Please use the “Raise Hand” button via Zoom or *9 via telephone to speak during community concerns. The Commission will provide additional details regarding how to present community concerns via the virtual meeting at the start of the meeting.* This is the time for questions or statements from members of the public about issues on the agenda or other areas of concern. Please limit your statement or question to one minute. You may also contact members of the Commission before and after Commission meetings.
- Anthony Mitchell, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (3 minutes)
- Tamira Benitez, Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Janeese Lewis George (3 minutes)
- Frazier O’Leary, Ward 4 State Board of Education Representative (3 minutes)
- Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District (3 minutes)
- Housing Justice Committee (2 minutes)
- Vision Zero Committee (2 minutes)
- Presentation: Everett Lott, Director, District Department of Transportation, Mayor Bowser’s Fiscal Year 2023 Budget (20 minute presentation; 10 minute discussion)
- Consent Calendar:
- Resolution 4B-22-0301: Calling on National Park Service & District Department of Transportation to Make Usable Paper Alley Behind 5400 Block of 1st Street, NE (Commissioner Brooks & Commissioner Palmer)
- Resolution 4B-22-0302: Resolution in Opposition to Confirmation of Karima Holmes as Director of the District Office of Unified Communications (Commissioner Yeats)
- Resolution 4B-22-0303: Providing Feedback on Construction of the Metropolitan Branch Trail from Blair Road, NW, to Piney Branch Road, NW (Commissioner Yeats & Commissioner Palmer)
Next Regular Public Meeting: Monday, April 25, 2022, 7:00 p.m.