Vision Zero Committee Meeting
Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://streetjustice-news.zoom.us/j/83166670715?pwd=V3RDR05ydlc0eFZZUC9EbmFBWkhPdz09. Meeting ID: 831 6667 0715. Password: 488799.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 831 6667 0715. Password: 488799.
To watch (but not participate) via YouTube: https://youtu.be/PbHxKWu8X0s.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Approval of October Meeting Agenda
- Panel Discussion, Assessing Implemented Improvements in Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B with guests from the District Department of Transportation:
- Michael Alvino – Metropolitan Branch Trail between Piney Branch Road, NW, and the Maryland border
- Michael Goodno – Piney Branch Road Traffic Calming Improvements Project
- Sahar Nabaee – Improvements to Piney Branch Road, Whittier Street and 8th Street, NW
- School Safety Tech/Crossing Guard Program
- Traffic Safety Assessment Data Request
- December Meeting Schedule
Next Meeting: November 17, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.