Regular Public Meeting
Monday, November 23, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84214249196?pwd=c3E0bzJmMFpoQ1JwVWFtNmhsVkduUT09. Meeting ID: 842-1424-9196. Password: 964318.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 842-1424-9196. Password: 964318.
To watch (but not participate) via YouTube: https://youtu.be/Ba2OO0NJ7cU.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Administrative Items:
- Consideration and Approval of November Agenda
- Instructions re Participation in Virtual Meeting
- Approval of October Regular Public Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B Annual Report – 2020
- Treasurer’s Report & Update re Grants
- Commissioner Updates (if applicable)
- Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District (10 minutes)
- Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Brandon T. Todd (3 minutes)
- Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (3 minutes)
- Ward 4 State Board of Education Representative Frazier O’Leary (3 minutes)
- Consent Calendar
- Resolution 4B-20-1101: Requesting Installation of Speed Humps on the 200 – 500 Block of Quackenbos Street, NE (Commissioner Brooks)
- Resolution 4B-20-1102: Requesting Installation of Speed Humps on the Unit Block of Kennedy Street, NE, between North Capitol Street, NE, and 1st Street, NE (Commissioner Brooks)
- Resolution 4B-20-1103: Requesting Installation of Speed Humps on 7th Street, NW, between Fern Place, NW, and Dahlia Street, NW (Commissioner Yeats)
- Resolution 4B-20-1104: Requesting Installation of Speed Humps on the 600 Block of Madison Street, NW (Commissioner Redd)
5. Presentation: The Parks at Walter Reed Development Team & Resolution 4B-20-1105: Supporting Proposed Concept Design for The Parks at Walter Reed Building QRS (Commissioner Palmer and Commissioner Bromaghim – 10 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
6. Presentation: Rank the Vote DC and Resolution 4B-20-1106: Calling for Ranked Choice Voting in the District of Columbia (Commissioner Palmer – 5 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
7. Resolution 4B-20-1107: Supporting the Preliminary Design Concept and Providing Initial Community Input for 6928 Maple Street, NW (Commissioner Bromaghim – 5 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
8. Presentation: Cozen O’Conner and Resolution 4B-20-1108: Supporting Requested Variance for 11 Nicholson Street, NW (BZA 20390) (Commissioner Johnson – 5 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
9. Resolution 4B-20-1109: Supporting DDOT’s Notice of Intent to Modify the Intersection of North Capitol & Longfellow Streets, NE (Commissioner Brooks – 3 minute presentation; 3 minute discussion)
10. Community Concerns: *Please use the “Raise Hand” button via Zoom or *9 via telephone to speak during community concerns. The Commission will provide additional details regarding how to present community concerns via the virtual meeting at the start of the meeting.* This is the time for questions or statements from members of the public about issues on the agenda or other areas of concern. Please limit your statement or question to one minute. You may also contact members of the Commission before and after Commission meetings.
Next Regular Public Meeting: Monday, January 25, 2021, 7:00 p.m.