Regular Public Meeting
Monday, July 27, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85049260373?pwd=eklnN1BXWGxYWEJkdnNQVFNrTkFBZz09. Meeting ID: 850-4926-0373. Password: 237111.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 850-4926-0373. Password: 237111.
To watch (but not participate) via YouTube: https://youtu.be/XYd8tRYHA-0.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Administrative Items:
- Consideration and Approval of July Agenda
- Instructions regarding Participation in Virtual Meeting
- Approval of June Regular Public Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Commissioner Updates (if applicable)
- Presentation: Area Main Streets on Supports During COVID-19 and Re-Opening
- Edwin Washington, Executive Director, The Parks Main Street (3 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
- Laura Barclay, Executive Director, Old Takoma Business Association (3 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
- Paul Ruppert, Executive Director, Upper Georgia Avenue Main Street (3 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
- Gabriela Mossi, Executive Director, Uptown Main Street (3 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
- Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District (3 minutes)
- Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Brandon T. Todd (3 minutes)
- Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (3 minutes)
- Ward 4 State Board of Education Representative Frazier O’Leary (3 minutes)
- Consent Calendar:
- Resolution 4B-20-0701: ANC 4B Request for Mandatory Use of Masks during COVID-19 Pandemic (Commissioner Johnson)
- Resolution 4B-20-0702: ANC 4B Additional Recommendations on the Metropolitan Branch Trail (Commissioner Johnson & Commissioner Brooks)
6. Resolution 4B-20-0703: Opposing Expansion of Renaissance Center for Culture Home Day Care at 240 Quackenbos Street, NW (BZA 20186) (Commissioner Brooks)
7. Community Concerns: *Please use the “Raise Hand” button via Zoom or *9 via telephone to speak during community concerns. The Commission will provide additional details regarding how to present community concerns via the virtual meeting at the start of the meeting.* This is the time for questions or statements from members of the public about issues on the agenda or other areas of concern. Please limit your statement or question to one minute. You may also contact members of the Commission before and after Commission meetings
Next Regular Public Meeting: Monday, September 28, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
One thought on “Agenda – July 2020”